Jump to main content
Jump to site search
Jump to the navigation
Store UWP Information
Information classified as Unrestricted within Princeton (UWP) is subject to fewer storage-related requirements than more sensitive information. However, measures should still be taken to safeguard it. The storage options below are appropriate for UWP information.
- Includes your personal H: drive and departmental M: drive
- Housed on the University's Central File Server (CFS)
- Available automatically for undergraduates, and by request for others in the University community
- Supports both information storage and collaboration
- Information stored on SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams is automatically encrypted.
- Both encrypted and non-encrypted options are available from the OIT store
|Laptops / Desktops
- UWP information may be stored without encryption on your laptop or desktop, although encryption is generally recommended
UWP information may be freely shared among members of the University community. We encourage you to review the complete Information Security Policy and learn more about your responsibilities.
Have questions? Contact the OIT Support & Operations Center for assistance.